Images of The Invisible

I enjoy making wallpapers and I have a specific passion while doing them; that is, Soli Deo Gloria. Glory to God alone for everything. I make wallpapers to glorify my Creator and Sustainer and to remind me of important truths that have recently been burnt into my mind. If you would like a wallpaper, comment on the first post with the phrase you suggest as well as the visual elements you think should be utilised.

Most importantly however, do you know Christ? If you have ever lied, stolen anything or even looked with lust, you will be guilty before God Almighty on judgement day. As a righteous and holy God, He must punish you. You will be rightfully damned for eternity. However, God is also loving and merciful and so He has made a way of escape. Jesus Christ came to earth and lived a sinless life. He suffered and died on the cross where God lavished the wrath and anger that had been stored up for the sin that we have committed, on His son Jesus Christ (who is God incarnate - God in the form of a man). So now, we can recieve mercy for our sins if we repent (confess our sins and turn from them) and believe that Jesus Christ is Lord. If you have any questions about this, please email me...

NB: There are google ads on the side of this blog - please notify me if any of the links that you see are at all questionable (just email me: freaindeed (a) gmail [d0t] com)... Thankyou

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Romans 3:25-26

I made this image a while ago but I couldn't decide what text to put onto it. One thing that God has really been showing me recently is His glory in being just and the justifier; the Judge who must condemn, against whom I am guilty of infinite crime, yet the One who has paid my fine and can now satisfy justice and declare me righteous by His blood. What a glorious thought! So the verse is Romans 3:25-26, it really starts in verse 24 though and verse 23 gives nice context so: "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus; whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith. This was to demonstrate His righteousness, because in the forbearance of God He passed over the sins previously committed; for the demonstration, I say, of His righteousness at the present time, so that He would be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.". Of course with only one of the most majestic verses in the entire Bible, the image would have seemed empty so I added the last two verses from one of my favourite hymns All For Jesus (if you want to hear it, check out this site: songsandhymns.org - if you are not familiar with the hymn, follow the link and read the lyrics... wow! Let that be true of me!)


I used "Teutonic No3" for the verse reference and, once again "Times New Yorker" for the verse. I used "Narnia" for the background words and "URW Chancery L" for the quote from "All For Jesus".

No comments: