Images of The Invisible

I enjoy making wallpapers and I have a specific passion while doing them; that is, Soli Deo Gloria. Glory to God alone for everything. I make wallpapers to glorify my Creator and Sustainer and to remind me of important truths that have recently been burnt into my mind. If you would like a wallpaper, comment on the first post with the phrase you suggest as well as the visual elements you think should be utilised.

Most importantly however, do you know Christ? If you have ever lied, stolen anything or even looked with lust, you will be guilty before God Almighty on judgement day. As a righteous and holy God, He must punish you. You will be rightfully damned for eternity. However, God is also loving and merciful and so He has made a way of escape. Jesus Christ came to earth and lived a sinless life. He suffered and died on the cross where God lavished the wrath and anger that had been stored up for the sin that we have committed, on His son Jesus Christ (who is God incarnate - God in the form of a man). So now, we can recieve mercy for our sins if we repent (confess our sins and turn from them) and believe that Jesus Christ is Lord. If you have any questions about this, please email me...

NB: There are google ads on the side of this blog - please notify me if any of the links that you see are at all questionable (just email me: freaindeed (a) gmail [d0t] com)... Thankyou

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Colossians 3:2-3

The text is from Colossians 3:2-3 which says "Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. " I chose this text while listening to a sermon by John Piper called "Live to Die". The main thought that I really pulled out of it was a resolve; "To live so outrageously that my life and actions only make sense in light of the resurrection of the dead". This is something that God has been challenging me with recently, we are told to count the cost of following Christ (Luke 14:26-33) and not to store up treasures on earth but in heaven (Luke 12:16-21). My prayer is that this wallpaper will inspire you to live a life that is not wasted; one that, once ended will have you standing before your beloved creator who will be saying to "Well done, my good and faithful servant".


The font for the verse was "URW Chancery L Italic" and the reference was "Even Badder Mofo"

No comments: